Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Its raining its pouring

This weekend was absolutely freezing. The weekend when my family came, of course it had to be the coldest weekend known to man... well not literally but it was the coldest since I have been here.


So katie came and we had a fabulous dinner in downtown and I got to take back all of the leftovers! Katie and I had a sleepover and in the morning since my cafeteria wasn't open (they have any hours they want) we went to Whole Foods for breakfast instead. I stood on a wet and rainy field until my dad came and got me. We got a new fancy fish tank for Companion (ya that is my fish's name) and got Analisa at the airport, got lost trying to find lunch missed 3 of Katie's 5 games :( but it was seriously bad weather, and they are so tough for staying out there the whole time! Dinner was at Dad's lawyers house, it was beautiful, and yummy food too!


Sunday I didn't go to Katie's 8:30 am game but I did watch her other two. Analisa felt like she was getting sick so she and Dad left to get lunch. Mean while Katie had lost her ID in the airport, so the nice sister that I am was calling all over trying to find it... Katie was playing great and her roommate Rex is super cool, she and I got along really well!

We checked Katie and Rex into their flights and went to lost and found, Katie was blessed by the God's and her ID was there! Dinner was at the airport with a short goodbye and Dad drove me back to my dorm!




1 comment:

Katie said...

Visiting you was awesome! I love the pictures. The new banner on your site is really cool too. Love you girl!