Thursday, November 6, 2008

1 Week to Go

Sorry it has been a while, there hasn't been a whole lot going on since I last posted.  My mom went to LA for her and Katie's birthdays. They took Abigail and Jim, but not Andrea... Katie turned 21! I sent her some gifts in the mail, along with mom. The weather is getting much colder, I think it will snow today, it was supposed to snow yesterday. I was a cheetah for halloween, I went to downtown and into a club for a GirlTalk concert and it was so much fun! Getting back to the dorms was difficult but we made it! Next week I have a paper and two tests but on finals week I have one test. I thought all finals were supposed to be on finals week. Then my friend Grant may come to Denver on a road trip but Im not sure if everything will work out that we can drive home for Thanksgiving. But I am SO excited for all the great food!
xoxoxox
Andrea

No comments: