Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Laundry Day

Laundry day! Everybody LOVES laundry... NOT. I had a mid term in spanish today. I think it went well, I also turned in another paper for my communications class. I do like that class, not that it is 2 hours long, but I can actually use the information in it for everyday life, crazy I know. Who would have thought the stuff you learn in college you can use everyday? Heck, I didn't think I would!
My weekend was good, I got to finally hang with people from the ski team, people I like who aren't surrounded by drama! (like one girl on my floor, I just don't like her, at all. Im trying really hard to not let it get to me, but it does and I feel so immature for letting it get to me too!)

On other notes fall is getting prettier and prettier every day! I still hate the food downstairs, but today they had pita bread with yummy (vegan) stuff to put inside!

I can't wait to see Kaite, Nikolai, Dad and Analisa this weekend! 3 days to go! I am missing all of my family like nutts. Im super excited to meet Ben (Kaite's BF, and Rex, her roomie)!!!!
xoxoxo
Dre

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am super-stoked to see you too!