Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snow

So last week, it was 75 outside, we were tanning and playing football. Today I woke up, and there is snow everywhere! Its 10 out with windchill, it is -2, and most mountain passes are closed, and traffic is going and a Consistent 10 MPH. Do I hope it is a snow day! heck yea because finals start tomorrow!!! Wish me luck... Then I am off to sunny Palm Springs with my dad, Hugh, Abigail and Kaite... Home for two days to get my teeth fixed FINALLY! I really just want it to be friday boo hoo

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sometimes I still wish there was the option of snow days here in LA. But we'd have to have something ridiculous like a riot or an earthquake to shutdown school.

I am really excited to see you too! I am so glad that you can spell my name right too. :)